“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”
- 9:30-10 am—Fellowship with coffee, doughnuts, and juice
- 10-10:45 am—Sunday School, classes for everyone
- 11 am—Worship, traditional style (nursery provided for ages 0-5)
- 4:30 pm—Prayer Service, mixed corporate and freestyle prayer
- 7 pm—Bible Study
- 7 pm—Choir practice
- 2nd Sundays – Pot luck dinner in the Fellowship Hall immediately following the 11 am worship service.
- 2nd Sundays, quarterly (Jan., April, July, Oct.) – United Methodist Women luncheon meeting following worship. All women are welcome.
- 4th Sundays, quarterly (Jan., April, July, Oct.) – United Methodist Men breakfast meeting, 8 am
Mission Opportunities and Events
- Community Garden—year round availability (located off Stewart St. & near the Fellowship Hall)
- Loaves & Fishes—monthly collection of food items
- Gleaning Ministry—works with Society of St. Andrews as available, food harvested and distributed
- Meals on Wheels—lunchtime weekdays, volunteers provided for Marshville-Wingate area distribution of meals
- Mobile Food Pantry – help distribute groceries to those in need as part of the Anson County-Eastern Union Mission Network
- Free Community Thanksgiving Meal—4th Wed. of Nov., 4-7 pm
Please join us. All are welcome.